Sunday School Options for K-6th Grade
UPDATED COVID-19 CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL
9:45am - 10:45am
Children's Sunday school for ages Pre-K through fifth grade will be held outside in grade-specific meeting areas below:
- Pre-K, 3's and 4's will meet in room 267 with Mrs. Hickman.
- Kinder-5th grade will meet in room 271.
- 4th and 5th grade will meet on the Colgate Lawn with Laulie.
- Childcare for anyone ages 3 and under is in room 264.
Please bring a mask for small group lessons.
Parents must remain on campus while children are in Sunday school.
Children's Sunday school curriculum
Stay engaged even when you are away by downloading activities, devotionals, Sunday school videos, and more through the Parent Cue website link below.
NON COVID-19 CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL INFORMATION
9:45AM - 10:45AM
Ages 3 and PreK, meet in our downstairs children's chapel at 9:45am and participate in Bible activities, music sing-a-longs and a Sunday school lesson. They can be picked up at 10:45am from the children's chapel. Our youngest kids, ages 1 & 2, are cared for in childcare rooms and receive a Bible lesson that is age appropriate.
Kindergarten - 3rd Grade
Our lower school group meets together at 9:45am and is taught by Alison Jacob, Minister to Children and Families. During this time, students listen to a Bible lesson, enjoy music, and engage in community building activities. After their group time, they transition to classrooms by age and continue their Bible lesson through discussion and activities.
Tween (4th and 5th Grade)
This fun group of 4th and 5th graders meet in their specific room at 9:45am for community building, a Bible lesson, and discussion. They can be picked up in room 268 at 10:45am.
Check-in and Safety
The safety and security our your children are important to us while they are in our care.
In order to provide the best security we have check-in kiosks located in our Atrium and second floor classroom areas. Before you bring your child to a classroom we ask that you do the following:
- Enter your child's name into the kiosk and print the badge.
- Place the badge with your child's name on your child in a location that is visible to our teachers.
- Keep the other side of the badge with you until you return to the classroom for pick-up.
- When you arrive at your child's classroom, present your portion of the badge to the teacher and they will release your child.
Beth Johnson | Minister of Families and Youth | 214-368-1435 ext.147 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Laulie Eckeberger | Family Ministries Coordinator | 214.368-1438 ext. 205 | email@example.com